Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals (Re-announcement)
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project Name: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 1)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-28/IC-20/C.2./1.9/Loc
Assignment name: Small Grant Projects Evaluation and Monitoring Local Consultant
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” (Client) under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) Small Grant Projects Evaluation and Monitoring Local Consultant. The individual in this position will support the Client in smooth evaluation of the project proposals received from the applicants, monitoring and evaluation of the projects implementation as well as support to the Client in implementation of the NGOs Support Program.
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, who has:
- University diploma (master) in ecology, biology, environmental sciences, hydrology, hydraulic or any related field,
- Knowledge of English will be an asset,
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and Russian,
- Knowledge of other minority languages will be an asset,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; capacity to discuss and to involve any participant in discussions, management of discussions;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Analytical mind and ability to make well thought synthesis;
- A team player who can work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Experience & high degree of competency in using Windows-based computer programs, particularly, Excel and other relevant programs;
- High capacity to motivate team and colleagues on solving challenging issues.
The assignment is a full time, 8 hours a day, 5 working days a week. The contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. However it could be extended for another 6 months.
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: December 15, 2017, 11:00 (Chisinau time).