Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova
Project financed by
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
The Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01
ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
TO THE call for Proposals
Extension of deadline for submitting the proposals
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract # IFSP/CS-3/IC-3/C.1./1.4.Loc
Assignment Name: Local Wastewater Consultant
The Ministry of Environment is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) updating the national legislation on Wastewater.
The Consultant will be mainly involved in the output 1.4 of the project "National water legislation (including regulations) is updated and in line with EU directives".
This output focuses as a priority on the EU WW Directive 91/271/EEC.
The Consultant will have a supporting role toward the water and wastewater unit. His support will consist in strengthening their capacity on all project issues
(technical, institutional, economical, etc... components). He would have the possibility to mobilize also the other Consultants of the IFSP project.
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, which has:
- Master degree or equivalent professional qualification in water engineering, hydraulic studies, civil works or any relevant field,
- Excellent knowledge of English and Romanian is required.
- Communication skills in Russian or Gagauz will be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the EU- WWT directive (91/271/EEC) and the relevant EU-acquis communautaire
- Excellent knowledge of different treatments of wastewater (activated sludge, constructed wetlands, etc...)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Analytical mind and ability to make well thought synthesis;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who can work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Perfect knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Power Point and data base software,
- High capacity to motivate team and colleagues on solving challenging issues
- Skills in GIS
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents
(Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com, copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: January 31, 2017, 11:00 (Chisinau time).