Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova
Project financed by
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
The Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01
ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract # IFSP/CS-5/IC-5/C.1/1.5Loc
Assignment Name: Local Regionalization Individual Consultant
The Ministry of Environment is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) Regionalization of water and sanitation service provision.
The consultant will be mainly involved in the output 1.5 of the project "A national strategy and action plan for regionalization of water supply and sanitation is endorsed". The Consultant will support this process of regionalization and the creation of inter-municipalities associations.
The Consultant will work under the management of the International Regionalization Consultant. He/she should support a lesson-learnt /feedback approach and to disseminate the results. Based on this, he / she should assist the Ministry to develop template documents as needed. He / She will also support the Regional Operators and Local Public Authorities requesting advice / information on their regionalization process.
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, which has:
- 5 years of professional experience
- Master degree or equivalent professional qualification in economy, legal sciences, ecology, environmental sciences, hydrology, hydraulic or any related field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Romanian is required;
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian or Russian and good command of the other. Knowledge of Gagauz language will be an asset;
- Sound communication skills and diplomacy;
- Sound knowledge of the Moldovan legislation in water and wastewater sector and in the local public administration sector;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Analytical mind and ability to make well thought synthesis;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team player who can work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Perfect knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Power Point;
- High capacity to motivate team and colleagues on solving challenging issue;
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: December 16, 2016, 17:00 (Chisinau time).