INVITATION TO QUOTE
Strengthening the institutional framework in the water
and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova
Project financed by
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
The Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01
ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
Invitation to Quote (ITQ)
Procurement of the MiniBus "8 seats/passengers" for the Agency "Apele Moldovei", Republic of Moldova
Date: November 21, 2019
Project Name: Project "Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova" (phase 01)
Source of Funding: Agreement between the Ministry of Environment (MoE) of the Republic of Moldova, the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01) and the Austrian Development Agency (ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015) on the implementation of the Project "Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (phase 01), signed on May 13th, 2016
Purchaser/Consignee: Agency "Apele Moldovei" under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment, the Republic of Moldova
Contract Ref: IFSP#G-7/IP/C-38/C.2./1.8
To: Short listed companies
1. You are invited to submit your price quotation to supply the MiniBus "8 seats/passengers" in line with technical specifications below for the Agency "Apele Moldovei", Republic of Moldova.
Information on technical specifications and required quantities are attached in Annex A to Terms and Conditions of Supply.
2. The Republic of Moldova received a Grant from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01) and the Austrian Development Agency (ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015) on the implementation of the Project "Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (phase 01)", signed on May 13th, 2016, and intends to apply the proceeds of these funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
3. You must quote for all the items under this Invitation. Price quotations will be evaluated for all the items together and contract awarded to the firm offering the lowest evaluated total cost of all the items. Incomplete or partial Quotes will not be considered. Alternative quotations/options are not allowed.
Quantities are indicated in Annex A to Terms and Conditions of Supply.
4. Your price quotation in the form attached should be submitted by hand in "original" at the following address:
P.I. Environmental Projects Implementation Unit within the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment
acting as Project Fiduciary Team (EPIU)
156A, M. Dosoftei str., office 303
MD-2004, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Fax: +373 22 22 62 54
Your quotation in English language should be accompanied by adequate technical documentation and catalogue(s) and other printed material or pertinent information (in English language) for each item quoted, including names and addresses of firms providing service facilities in Moldova, if any.
5. The deadline for receipt of your quotation by the Purchaser at the address indicated in Paragraph 4 is: December 6, 2019, 11-00, Chisinau time. Late quotations will be declared late and rejected.
6. The evaluation of the price quotations will be conducted through Invitation Procedure set out in the Procurement Guideline for FDFA contractors (1/2), clause 6.2 "Invitation Procedure", Version 1.0 (September 2015).
7. Quotations must be submitted in ORIGINAL, signed and sealed.
8. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of supply in the attached draft Contract. The attached Terms and Conditions of Supply is an integral part of the Contract. Please sign the Terms and Conditions of supply attachment to the Contract and fill in the table demonstrating substantial responsiveness of the equipment proposed to the technical specification required, and return them to the Purchaser.
- PRICES: The prices should be quoted under CIP conditions for delivery testing of the vehicle to the place of destination (the Agency "Apele Moldovei", 5 Gheorghe Tudor str., Chisinau, MD-2028, Republic of Moldova, Office 502) for imported goods, according to INCOTERMS 2010 (published on January 1 2011). Prices should be quoted in Moldovan lei (MDL). The price should not include custom duties, excise-duty, custom procedures tax and Value Added Tax (VAT) in Moldova due to the fact that the procured goods and services under this contract are subject to Value Added Tax exemption with the deduction right (Government Decision No. 246 as of April 08, 2010 with all subsequent amendments). This Decision exempt from paying these taxes and the Value Added Tax in Moldova to all goods and services procured under "Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (phase 01)". Therefore, quotations should not include the above mentioned local taxes, and bidders should confirm this in their quotations (see also clause "Fixed Price" in "Terms and Conditions of Supply" section of this ITQ).
- EVALUATION OF QUOTATIONS: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the technical specifications will be evaluated by comparing their prices in Moldavian Lei.
In evaluating the quotations, the Purchaser will determine for each offer the evaluated price by adjusting the price quotation by making any correction for any arithmetical errors as follows:
(a) Where there is a discrepancy between amounts in figures and in words, the amount in words will govern;
(b) Where there is a discrepancy between the unit rate and the line item total resulting from multiplying the unit rate by the quantity, the unit rate as quoted will govern;
(c) If a Supplier refuses to accept the correction, his quotation will be rejected.
- AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER/CONTRACT: The award will be made to the participant offering the lowest evaluated price that meets the required standards of technical and financial capabilities. The successful bidder will sign a Contract as per attached form of contract and terms and conditions of supply.
- VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of sixty (60) days from the deadline for receipt of quotation indicated in Paragraph 6 of this Invitation to Quote.
9. Further information can be obtained from:
Mr. Valentin Plesca, Director
P.I. "Environmental Projects Implementation Unit"
within the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment
156A, M. Dosoftei str., office 303,
MD-2004, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Fax: + 373 22 226-254
Copy to: email@example.com