Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-37/C.18/C.3/1.10/Loc
Assignment Name: “Assistance in developing of the Register of Protected Areas”.
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide assistance in developing of the Register of Protected Areas.
The consultant (company) will work under the result 1.10 of the project “A WIS is established, operational procedures for the WIS published and a core team of experts operating the WIS is formally assigned”.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
· Minimum 7 years of general experience
· At least 5 years of experience in development of the informational systems;
· At least 5 years of experience in IT;
· Experience of development of ICT projects in the field of environment will be considered an advantage;
· Proven organizational and financial management skill
· Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity
· Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget
· Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism
· Work experience in international projects financed by EU, EBRD, BM, USAID, GIZ, etc.
The company should describe its team and competencies. The company is free to organize its team as it considers the most appropriate. However, at least, the following key staff/consultants should be mobilized with the following qualification and experience. The company should express the number of working days of each mobilized individual consultant as part of the team.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 6 months (with a level of effort equal to 38 person-months).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted in original not later than the following date and time: March 1, 2019, 11:00 (Chisinau time).